The Pier Hotel
The Cliff Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
$55
Travelodge Great Yarmouth Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
$61
Travelocity
$75
$62
Hotels.com
Bay Carlton Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
$120
$100
  • Bar/Lounge
$108
$99
The Nelson Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
$76
$74
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
The Star Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
$84
$82
Hotels.com
The Troll Cart(Great Yarmouth)
$55
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All Seasons Lodge Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewssunrise suitesea viewwalk in showerstayed here for one nightfirst floortea and coffeecouple of nightslovely hotellovely roomfull englishfood was lovelygreat yarmouthcooked breakfastcannot faultfamily roomsea frontgorleston
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Found the pier hotel by accident while out driving. Decided to have our evening meal there. The restaurant was very clean and the a la carte menu very varied. My wife has a wheat intolerence but it was no problem for the chef to knock up a flour free sauce to accompany her meal.
Staff were very attentive - but not intrusive and the food when it arrived was excellent. All reasonably price as well. Two main meals with 4 drinks came to just over £30. If there was a slight downside it was the fact that the restaurant is screened from the bar by partitioning and it did get a little noisy at times.

Room Tip: Ask for a window table overlooking the beach
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jezclapham
Reviewed September 14, 2011

stayed here recently the staff were very friendly the food was very good the location fab
we could have had evening meal in restaurant or bar.
will most certainly be coming back

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I stayed at the Pier Hotel with my young son for a couple of nights before moving on to a weeks holiday in Suffolk. The best thing about the hotel is it's location. It also looks very nice, is clean and quite comfortable and on the whole the staff were very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.
A couple of things could have been better. As a vegetarian the choice of food was good but I thought the quality of vegetarian and meat dishes was poor.
Our twin room and it's facilities were very nice but there was a water stain down the wall and it was very noisy, in the mornings when I presume the kitchen started being used and at other times due to those in rooms close by or above us and neither of us slept very well.
Most disappointingly when checking out I reported that my car, which had been in the hotel's car park for the duration of our stay, was scratched in several places along one side and I had not noticed this prior to our trip. I was repeatedly informed that the CCTV would be checked and that I would be contacted. Noone has ever been in touch.
With extensive renovations and upgrading I would expect a decent hotel to pay attention to all aspects of customer service and for me the lack of a promised phone call has left a very poor impression.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle W
Reviewed August 22, 2011

A cracking hotel with a wonderful bar,excellent restaurant, great staff, a full English to die for! A great rarity in this part of the World!

Very highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 12, 2011

booked this hotel because the England football game had been cancelled and what a great time we had, from booking in, where we were made most welcome by Karen, who gave us loads of local info i.e,how to get where in the shortest time to make the most of our break etc. Room was comfortable with a view down the river(they also have sea views) walk out of the hotel and you are on the seafront and promenade.The town centre is about 10 mins walk away if you want to browse the shops,We dined in the restaurant in the evening very nice food and had good service from Roxanne we selected from the specials menu and were not disappointed,after a good nights sleep we had a breakfast which set you up for the day, all in all an excellent experience,we hope to return soon.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple