“Jennis Lovely Lodge”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gorleston-on-Sea
Jennis Lodge Guest House
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was just a 2 night stop over, Vicci made us extremely welcome and gave a full explanation of entry, exit and general orientation of the B&B. Breakfast was full English and all the trimmings. Or you could just have a continental breakfast if you wanted. The rooms were very clean and comfortable beds. Although dated, this was the charm of Jennis Lodge. Just 100 yards down the road were the steps to the lovely sandy beach. When it was time to settle the bill, Vicci & Paul sat down with us in the reception room and had a chat before we left. It was a combination of the little touches, and the attention to making every guest feel valued, as if they were the only guest they ever had. Five Star people.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Jennis Lodge Guest House

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My Brother and I stayed at the other day, to attend a wedding near by and found a very warm welcome from Vicci. The room was well equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and free wifi internet and TV. The room was clean and comfortable and well decorated. The beds were comfy also. Vicci was very helpful with directions to the nearest curry house and local taxi firms which was a big help. Paul did a great job of breakfast which was a pleasure to eat in the cosy dining room. I would defiantly stay again if I was in the area and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RaHayward
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed at Vicci & Paul's B&B on several occasions over the summer for work purposes and on each occasion had a pleasant and comfortable stay. I was always made to feel welcome and at home, enjoying good facilities and a delicious, generous breakfast. Excellent value for money in a quiet location and just a couple of minutes walk to the beach. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sue882
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Jennis Lodge and found it to be in a good location, very close to the beach, close to a couple of 'corner' shops and pubs, a 1/4 hour walk to the town with bus stops and parking in that road. The buses go to Great Yarmouth, also Lowestoft.

On arrival I was welcomed with a smile and given an introduction to the area. I was shown to my room with help carrying my luggage. The room was prettily furnished, clean and aired. I was shown how to operate the shower and which key was for the bedroom door and which for the outside door. The room had a wardrobe, drawers, bedside unit and kettle.

I went down for breakfast every morning and was always cheerfully greeted by both Vicci and Paul and promptly served. The food is freshly cooked as ordered and they cater for dietary requirements.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Annonymous_Lady
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We needed accommodation to attend a funeral at the local crem. My Brother, his wife and grown up son together with my wife and I stayed at Jennis Lodge for just two nights.
Vicci & Paul were aware of our situation but were very supportive, kind and helpful to us all.
My wife and I had an evening meal booked and it was excellent as were the good English Breakfasts that kept you going all day.
Excellent and clean rooms and the luxury of a quiet location so we slept soundly.
We have no real reason to return to this area but would recommend a stay at this B & B.
Good place to eat out was at a pub called 'One' recently opened.
Only small point was that it is on street parking which could be a problem.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had only one night to stay in Jennis Lodge but would like to say that the family running the B&B were great! we were struggling to find somewhere nearby to have dinner as it was Saturday and very chaotic in the local pubs with hen parties etc we walked back to our B&B and asked Paul if he new of any where to eat well he came up trumps and found a great newly opened restaurant in town called "One " I seem to remember, he even phoned them up and just managed to get us a table!
Very kind of him to help out. The breakfast was good and the room was too.
Thanks

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We found the service to be warm and friendly and were made to feel welcome
The food was excellent and well presented at a convenient time
The room was clean and tidy and well supplied and we felt safe and at home

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gorleston-on-Sea
The Cliff Hotel
#14 of 21 in Great Yarmouth
Imperial Hotel
Imperial Hotel
#3 of 21 in Great Yarmouth

Been to Jennis Lodge Guest House? Share your experiences!