My partner and I went away for our first child free weekend for about four years last week. Couldn't have found a better place. The food was the star, being perfectly cooked, astoundingly local, beautifully presented, simple and delicious! Sally and Jools are gentle and respectful, but fun. We felt utterly spoilt - it was wonderful! And the rooms were just right, small but thoughtfully presented. We will return and spread the word!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pilgrims is a 4 star Restaurant with Rooms and holds 2 AA Rosettes. It's as relaxed as a country pub but the food is better than many a city restaurant - not least because all the ingredients come from 'just over the brow of the hill.' And the rooms are simply stunning, Egyptian cotton, king size beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. The Pilgrims - the best of Somerset on a plate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Pilgrims at Lovington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Hotel Castle Cary
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Castle Cary, England