We stayed a couple of nights at the Pilgrims our room was very nice, the bathroom was wonderful. Our breakfast's were delicious made with very nice produce. The Lady of the house and her husband were very friendly and made you feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pilgrims is a 4 star Restaurant with Rooms and holds 2 AA Rosettes. It's as relaxed as a country pub but the food is better than many a city restaurant - not least because all the ingredients come from 'just over the brow of the hill.' And the rooms are simply stunning, Egyptian cotton, king size beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. The Pilgrims - the best of Somerset on a plate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Pilgrims at Lovington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Hotel Castle Cary
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Castle Cary, England