Tripadvisor
Taito
All reviews capsule hotel lockable storage your luggage facial cleanser changing area provide ear plugs light sleeper asakusa line bedroom slippers complimentary toiletries bed space a lot of noise cotton buds sleeping area hot water late at night would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

The hotel is mostly used by Japanese businessmen, on the male floor my pod was on, but is also great for tourists. The pods of really pleasant, and the shower facilities are also great with plenty of complimentary toiletries. The location is great, not overly noisy as some parts of Tokyo are, but really well connected by both the Oedo and Asakusa lines. Really a great option. :)

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

The rooms are interesting and alot more space then first imagined, very very clean and tidy. The bathrooms are very clean with free products to use. Great location near the underground and easy to find. Breakfast wasnt great but enough till you explore outside for something filling.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2019

As far as value for money goes this was a really great option, especially since Tokyo is so expensive. The hotel was clean, comfortable and well maintained. The shower rooms did get a little damp, but still kept super clean. The staff are very helpful and the shared lounge is very comfortable. The only thing worth considering is that if you’re a light sleeper you may find the surrounding folks a little noisy when trying to sleep. Totally depends on who’s staying on your floor and that’s not something the hotel can control for, but worth considering!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed December 3, 2019

I stayed here because Tokyo is so very expensive and because I wanted to try a capsule hotel in the place that invented them. As it was this was the price of a hotel room in another city.
I was on a womens only floor with nice big shared bathrooms.
My 'room' was at the end of the row and is different from other capsule hotels as it's more like a private cabin on a train than a plastic coffin. There is a blind to pull down to give you privacy and you can securely store your luggage under your bed, with a pull down and lockable door. This was one of the selling points for me when I booked. I left each day confident that my goods were safe.
I slept well as the bed was softer than others I had experienced in Asia.
There is a TV inside and a radio/stereo where you can plug in your music.
It was very self-contained and cosy.
There is no shared kitchen, but you can get hot water from the cafe in the lobby and there are vending machines.
The WIFI was good and worked throughout the hotel.
Another bonus was that the location was on the route for the airport express train.
I had a comfortable 4 night stay here and recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank ThePackedBag
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time in a capsule hotel. I picked this hotel for its amenities and spacious capsule and luggage storage. The hotel was easy to get to coming from Narita airport. The subway station exit was just a few steps away from the hotel.

The capsule was just as I expected. It was very reassuring that you could lock your luggage storage underneath. There is also a small safety deposit box inside the capsule in case you need it. I was very pleased with the daily housekeeping cleaning service. They also provided pajamas and towels daily as well. If you opt to have no cleaning service for a day, they will give you a free bottled water.

Although I didn't avail of the breakfast add-on at the hotel, I was able to use the lounge space to heat up food I got from the konbini for dinner. They also had free cold and hot water, and for an additional fee you could get coffee and soda too.

Date of stay: September 2019