My wife and I recently stayed here during our recent honeymoon, and I have to say this was the best ryokan I've ever stayed at. The location is nice and quiet, yet near enough to the temple in Asakusa to walk. The owners were very friendly, and could speak very good English. Our room was clean, had our own western-style toilet and shower/bath, digital television, and comfortable futons. In the lobby was plenty of local information to read, such as handouts that gave directions to major destinations in Tokyo, the weeks' weather, or local events. A great ryokan that has the experience of a traditional Japanese inn mixed with the comfort of western utilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hostel offers affordable and accessible accommodation in Asakusa Tokyo. In the heart of Tokyo you will enjoy an inexpensive, cozy, and convenient stay at the Toukaisou Ryokan. We are located in Asakusa, the heart of the old downtown (Shitamachi) Tokyo, an area reminiscent of traditional Japan, which is quite rare in modern-day Tokyo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Rakuten, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Asakusa Ryokan Toukaiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asakusa Ryokan Toukaiso Hotel Taito
- Asakusa Ryokan Toukaiso Tokyo, Japan