We stayed in this hostel for 4 nights, in a shared room and common restrooms. At first we were apprehensive, but after staying for one night, we loved the place. It is a home away from home. The sketch showing the location of the place was also very accurate and helpful. The rooms and restrooms were very clean. They also provided a common dining area where the guests can cook their meals, even if it was not bought from them. Very appropriate for budget travelers like us. We met people from different countries, backpackers, students, and plain tourists. We really loved the place. And the receptionists are very helpful with questions about taking the subway. They give guests with a list of commonly visited places and how to get there from the hostel and back., Very useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now open an inexpensive priceed guest house with beautiful views of Hida Takayama and the Northern Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sakura Hostel Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Hotel Taito
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Tokyo, Japan