Stayed in this hostel for 4 nights on a short trip to Tokyo with friends.
Overall we found this hostel very convenient : first, there was no curfew and reception is open 24/24. This is very convenient for late check-in and if you wanna enjoy Tokyo by night.
Rooms were small and very basic, but beds were comfortable enough.
Showers and bathrooms are very clean. Free wifi and computers free to use in the lobby.
If you want you can get breakfast for 315Yen (around 3€) which is a good value in Japan. Breakfast is just toast, jam, coffee or tea and soup but all you can eat.
Staff was very friendly, proeficient in english and ready to help with any request.
Hostel was located 10 minutes walk to Asakusa station. From there, you can connect any sightseeing point of the city by subway in maximum 30 minutes.
To find the hostel, refer to the detailed instructions they offer on their website, otherwise you will easily get lost.
Overall, it's a bit pricey for what you get, but this is Tokyo and you should not expect anything else, and this is a very convenient place so we would recommend it to any budget travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now open an inexpensive priceed guest house with beautiful views of Hida Takayama and the Northern Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Sakura Hostel Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Hotel Taito
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Tokyo, Japan