I stayed here for 4 nights after deciding to stay on in Tokyo following a business trip (i couldn't afford to stay in the expensive hotel in Ginza if I was paying!), and thought that the hostel offered great services and facilities for an extremely reasonable price - it was by far the cheapest of any hostel around. Rooms and communal areas were very clean and staff were excellent at helping to answer any questions regarding the local area or tourist attractions. The hostel is really well located - close to commerical areas and the metro station - and is a great place to meet friends if you are travelling solo. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now open an inexpensive priceed guest house with beautiful views of Hida Takayama and the Northern Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sakura Hostel Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Hotel Taito
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Tokyo, Japan