“Cute cafe for great coffee”
Review of February Cafe

February Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Quick Bites in Taito
Neighborhood: Ueno, Asakusa
Description: FEBRUARY CAFE will be closing on May 13, 2018, to relocate to the following address by mid-July. New location: 1-9-8 Komagata Taito-Ku Tokyo (5 minutes walk from the current location) Phone number: To be announced. Access: 1 minute walk from A1 Exit of “Asakusa” subway station of Toei Asakusa line. We look forward to serving you at the new location.
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

Cute cafe with ample seating for breakfast/brunch/lunch. A variety of toasties and granola matches well with the expertly made coffee. Would especially recommend to western travellers looking for great espresso coffee.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

The cafe is cute and food & coffee was good (but overly pricey for what you get). We didn’t find the staff to be at all friendly...or even cordial. Looked at me like I was crazy for requesting salt & pepper for an egg and an extra pat of butter so that there was enough to actually butter the surface of my toast. My friend received a generous pat but I did not - then I was charged for extra. Oh well, with so many options we won’t be back but it was a welcome break from more traditional Japanese breakfast food. The granola yogurt with honey was my favorite thing.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Called in for breakfast 3 times during a 6 day stay it was really handy for where we were staying. The coffee was the best I had in Tokyo and the cheese toast delicious. My husband was really pleased to get a decent cup of tea, we loved this cozy cafe.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Really nice and cosy place, super friendly staff and great coffee. Got the butter toast and thought it was a really nice way to start the day

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Delightful little cafe in a side street! Excellent cafe latte, delicious buttery toast and friendly staff who have great English skills. We enjoyed it so much that we returned the following day for a quick breakfast before leaving for Nagoya.

Highly recommend!