We stayed 5 nights and had a great time...
- two tatami rooms divided by a sliding door made sleeping with small children easier (day & night!)
- great access to Ueno Park, Ueno Zoo, National Childrens' Library, National Museum
- nearby stations connecting to Tokyo train network, including Narita Airport (Keisei Line)
- easy bus trip to Asakusa
- free, unlimited internet access was great - uploaded our photos to Flickr!!
- lots of reasonably-priced restaurants nearby (incl. indian, chinese, italian, french, korean), as well as supermarket, bakery and fruit shops
Would suggest walking from Nezu Station, rather than Ueno Station, if you have lots of luggage (there is a bus from Ueno Station).
Quite steep internal steps (a bit exciting with luggage and an active 4 year old!)
We would definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ryokan Katsutaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ryokan Katsutaro Hotel Taito
- Ryokan Katsutaro Tokyo, Japan