If you are traveling on a budget to Tokyo, this is a decent place to stay, located in a quiet street 5 minutes walk from Iriya Subway Station and 1 stop from Ueno Park.I stayed 4 nights at this place in a western style room, it was clean but very small, old furniture, TV only in Japanese... The staff can hardly speak English but they're kind and the lady cooks excellent meals. I had Japanese Breakfast every morning and it was always delicious and great variety of food. There are two laptops at the reception with free internet service, laundry facilities and vending machines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Narita International Airport to Iriya station:We recommend you to take the Keisei Skyliner train from the airport and then get off at the final stop Ueno. At Ueno Station, please follow the signs to the subway, then take the Hibiya line in the direction of Kita-Senju, and get off at the FIRST stop, Iriya. From Station To SAKURA Ryokan:From Iriya station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line) : 1.Please take the exit 1 or 2. 2.Walk 6 minutes on Kototoi street heading to Asakusa. 3.Turn left at the traffic light in front of the Seven Eleven (convenient store) and walk about 80 meters. From Uguisudani station (JR Yamanote Line):15 minutes on foot / 5 minutes by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sakura Ryokan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Ryokan Hotel Taito
- Sakura Ryokan Tokyo, Japan