They have very clean rooms. They serve very nice Japanese breakfast, value for money in-term of taste and volume. The amount is too much for us expect my husband, we cannot finish the food.The location is good with a few good restaurants, a family-mart just a minute away and there is one more 7 eleven store nearby and a supermarket next to the Iriya station. Every morning we can get very nice sushi from the supermarket. We used to walk to Asakusa which is about 15mins away. It is also very near Ueno park just a station from Iriya station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Narita International Airport to Iriya station:We recommend you to take the Keisei Skyliner train from the airport and then get off at the final stop Ueno. At Ueno Station, please follow the signs to the subway, then take the Hibiya line in the direction of Kita-Senju, and get off at the FIRST stop, Iriya. From Station To SAKURA Ryokan:From Iriya station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line) : 1.Please take the exit 1 or 2. 2.Walk 6 minutes on Kototoi street heading to Asakusa. 3.Turn left at the traffic light in front of the Seven Eleven (convenient store) and walk about 80 meters. From Uguisudani station (JR Yamanote Line):15 minutes on foot / 5 minutes by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Rakuten, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sakura Ryokan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Ryokan Hotel Taito
- Sakura Ryokan Tokyo, Japan