All reviews bit frustrating outdoor bath sensoji temple asakusa line free bottle tight fit efficient hotel sumida river walking distance cotton buds rooms are small comfortable bed minute walk family mart convenient location metro station vending machine
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We chose this hotel for its location. Close to Senso-ji and only a few stops from Skytree and subway lines. Very nice and clean hotel. The rooms were small, barely much more room than a double bed, but we knew this was going to be the case when we booked. At the end of the day we just needed a comfortable bed to crash in at the end of a long day so mission successful. Would recommend this if you are looking for something cheap and comfortable in a great location.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Spaethy81
アパホテル浅草蔵前, フロント at APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking your time to review us. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Japan! I am very happy if our location helped you make your trip better.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again during your next stay in Tokyo.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

APA Hotel Asakusa Kurane was like a spa. It was what we expected. The photos showed exactly what you'll get. This is a business Hotel. We had a top floor room close to the so called onsen, just next to us. Access to our room using a door pass that's easy to use and breakfast buffet was amazing. Laundry :washer/dryer and microwave are shared, gift shop that sells food and snacks as well. What more can we ask for? It's all here. . Train line/rail line was walking distance away (Asakusa Station and Kurame Station was the closest). Mmmm, I love this APA Hotel Asakusa Kurame, and I love Japan.... so far. We shall return.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank FoodTRIPing

Thank you for sharing some great feedback about your recent stay at APAHOTEL Asakusa kuramae.
I am delighted to read you love Japan and you would like to come back to our hotel.
We look forward to your next stay with us for business and pleasure.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

The room is pretty small, also the bathroom( couldn't open my two luggages at the same time) but the room is really clean and comfortable. And the location is good as well, only 4 mins on foot to the station.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank AngelaK3118
アパホテル浅草蔵前, フロント at APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you for posting about your experience with the APAHOTEL Asakusa Kuramae.
I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the size of the room.
I always feel bad when guests say our room is very small because it is totally understandable. It is difficult for us to rebuild our hotel immediately. So, we will keep trying to make our room comfortable with good amenities.
I hope to get a chance to welcome you back to our property again in the near future.
Best regards,

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Was there just 2 weeks ago. I booked the hotel last minute hence I did not get a good price for it and the Sumida River Fireworks was soon. I requested for a high floor and receptionist was very helpful and gave me a room on the 10th floor although it only had a partial view of the river (all rooms with view was fully booked due to the festival). The staff can speak minimum English but tries to help the best they can. The location is approximately 10 minute walk from Kaminarimon Gate and Nakamise Dori Shopping street (infront of Sensoji Temple). Along the way the subway/train station is closeby and AEON supermarket, 7-11 and there's a variety of restaurants. The hotel had a environmental friendly campaign going on where if you choose to participate by not changing your sheets everyday you get a free bottle of water. The room was small but sufficient. There's a air purifier machine in the room as well (its in Japanese). The hotel provides toiletries like large bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush, hair tie, cotton buds etc. Basic necessities met. Overall, the location was great, staffs was helpful, room was sufficient and quiet. Would recommend to friends and stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Xianz90

Thank you so much for sharing some great feedback about your recent stay at APAHOTEL Asakusa kuramae.
It makes me very happy to read that you would like to recommend us to your friends and stay again!
Also, I am delighted that you found the service and location to be good.
I wish you can stay in a view room and enjoy a river view next time.
Kindest Regards,
Front Desk: waga

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Lovely onsen with outdoor views of the river to relax in
Tokyo is very hot and dry in July
A long dip in onsen was a great finish to the day
Opens till 1am
Centrally situated for tokyo metro stations
Very convenient to walk

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
アパホテル浅草蔵前, Receptionist at APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post in regards to your recent stay with us.
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed onsen and found our location to be good.
I can not wait to welcome you back soon.
Waga