This is my second visit to Tokyo and my second visit to the hotel. As per my last review, the hotel staff are helpful and friendly. They spoke English well so there's no problem communicating with them. I arrived at the hotel early (around 2pm) and was given a room since it was ready. I had a package sent to the hotel and the staff helped me sign for it. Great service standard!
Food are aplenty near the hotel with fast food, restaurant and izakaya around. You can walk to Akihabara for even more selections. Two supermarket near the hotel, one operates 24-hour right opposite the side of the road (肉のハナマサ 浅草橋店), the other nearer towards Akihabara (まいばすけっと神田佐久間町店). The hotel provides a printed map (in English and Japanese) of restaurants and shops around the area so pick one up if you're there.
Transportation from and to Narita Airport is a breeze. Just take the Keisei Access Express and if you're on the train towards Haneda Airport, it will stop directly at Asakusabashi. If the train is going towards Ueno, switch train at Aoto. Check the timing for direct train to and from Narita Airport.
Definitely will pick this hotel again the next time I'm here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located the heart of the city, with easy access to Asakusa, Akihabara, and Ueno. Enjoy the traditional culture of Japan and rub shoulders with people from around the world. Access ・Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line. ・4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. ・5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your My Stays Asakusabashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Asakusa-Bashi Hotel Taito
- My Stays Asakusabashi Tokyo, Japan