Mystays is a great value for staying in pricey Tokyo. It has great restaurants and shopping nearby and is within walking distance of subway station. Rooms are small by American standards but adequate and very clean. I am 6'1 (182cm) and I had no problems. The only small disadvantage is lack of in room WIFI, but every room has a wired internet access so bring an access point or buy one at nearby Akihabara. There is a supermarket next door for snacks and other needs. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located the heart of the city, with easy access to Asakusa, Akihabara, and Ueno. Enjoy the traditional culture of Japan and rub shoulders with people from around the world. Access ・Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line. ・4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. ・5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., JAPANiCAN, Expedia, HostelWorld, Rakuten, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mystays Asakusa-bashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Asakusa-Bashi Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Asakusa-Bashi Tokyo, Japan