This is like a service apartment and we opted for a Small double room. I was surprised that the rooms were large and had a Microwave too. The staff is very courteous, If you need cutlery to cook and eat please ask the staff an they will provide that free of cost. Its a walkable distance from 2 metro stations and is truly Value for Money. There is a Lawson and Seven Eleven close-by also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located the heart of the city, with easy access to Asakusa, Akihabara, and Ueno. Enjoy the traditional culture of Japan and rub shoulders with people from around the world. Access ・Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line. ・4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. ・5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Orbitz, Expedia, Rakuten, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mystays Asakusa-bashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Asakusa-Bashi Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Asakusa-Bashi Tokyo, Japan