As others have said this is so close to the JR station which in turn provides easy access to Tokyo station for shinkansen, Narita Express and a trip to Tokyo Disneyland. The staff were happy to accept our luggage first thing in the morning and we returned to check in officially about 10pm. I would happily stay here again as we only needed somewhere to sleep and shower so a small room was of little consequence and still had all the usual conveniences. The man in Lawsons was also very helpful in showing us how to buy tickets for the Ghibli Museum on an ATM style machine which had no English as far as I could see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located the heart of the city, with easy access to Asakusa, Akihabara, and Ueno. Enjoy the traditional culture of Japan and rub shoulders with people from around the world. Access ・Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line. ・4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. ・5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mystays Asakusa-bashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Asakusa-Bashi Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Asakusa-Bashi Tokyo, Japan