I stayed here for 3 nights in June and loved it! The location is great because it is very close to both the JR Asakusabashi station (45 second walk) and the Toei Asakusabashi station (3 min walk).
Because of the close proximity to the train station, you could sometimes hear the train, but because we went to bed around midnight every night, it didn't really affect us, since the train service pretty much ended by then.
There's a convenience store (Lawson's) that's attached to the hotel, and a 24 hour supermarket just around the corner. Other than this, there are many small restaurants in the area.
The hotel room was clean, big for Japanese standards and the bed was one of the most comfortable ones I've ever slept in. The only downside to this hotel was that wifi was only available in the lobby. They did provide a LAN cable in the hotel room, but the internet was not that fast.
Overall, a GREAT hotel. I would stay here again for the location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located the heart of the city, with easy access to Asakusa, Akihabara, and Ueno. Enjoy the traditional culture of Japan and rub shoulders with people from around the world. Access ・Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line. ・4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. ・5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN, Expedia, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Rakuten, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Mystays Asakusa-bashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Asakusa-Bashi Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Asakusa-Bashi Tokyo, Japan