Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I (well, my sister and I) had a great time at Anne Hostel where we stayed for a total of 13 nights.
The staff were extremely friendly and hospitable, the hostel was clean and comfortable and the transport links across the city were a short walk away.
The only downside was the behaviour of some residents.
I would recomend this hostel to anyone looking for a cheap sleep in Tokyo.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed at Anne Hostel for 3 nights in mid-September 2012. It's a simple hostel, with shared dorm accommodation for 2200 Yen (if cheaper would earn a Very Good rating). It is clean, with good wi-fi available in the rooms. It is not a party hostel as silence is demanded after 10-11pm. It's location in Asakusabashi is 2-5 train stops (both lines) away from most attractions. Most travelers will not stay in this area with the exception to sleep.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

although i had to cancel my reservations, anne hostel staff were very nice and professional about it. they spoke english well and got back to me quickly within a day. I'd definitely rebook the place based on their service, location and not to mention cost.

thank you!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was probably one of the cheapest accommodation I could find which was near the Tokyo station. It's good that there are eating spots along the way from the Asakusabashi station to the hostel. Directions given on the hotel booking sites are clear and easy to follow.

It's a rather cramped place, rooms are small, simply furnished and very close to each other so any loud noises could be potential disturbances. Thankfully there are clear signs to keep the noise levels down esp. during sleeping hours and everyone respected that.

The showers were freezing cold in the winter so I had to turn my water up to a steamy temperature to stay alive. Same goes for the rooms - there was some issue with the heating when we were there so the sleeping was not so comfy. I appreciated the general cleanliness though.

It's a good place to meet fellow travellers. I would have liked it to be a bit..bigger.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank edithkoh
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is my second trip to Japan, and I choose again the Anne Youth Hostel. It is in a calm area, but very near to Akihabara and with a veyr good connection (only 1 station) with the JR Yamanote Line. The staff are great and helps you in everything, and the rooms are samll but very clean, the same to the shared bathrooms amb toilets.

Date of stay: August 2012