This hotel is cheap for the location and the size of the room. The rooms are a bit run down and would probably need some renovation work within the next couple of years. But besides that, the rooms are bigger than other hotels for that price, the 24hrs coin laundry, location and the mini kitchen. i would recommend if your on a budget and staying for more than a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- View More Photos Stay in Ueno and experience Tokyo's northern gateway. Close to the busy areas of Marunouchi and Akihabara but with a character all its own, Ueno features an amazing park, museums, and many delicious restaurants. Stay with us for a while to see all the are has to offer and make the most of the kitchenettes equipped in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Expedia, Rakuten, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Mystays Ueno Iriyaguchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Higashi Ueno Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Ueno Iriyaguchi Tokyo, Japan