This is my first time to visit Japan. This hotel is quite close to JR Ueno station, about 5 minutes walk from Inariya exit. However, if you travel from Narita airport using Keisei train, it would take about 20-25 minuteswalk from Keisei Ueno station to the hotel. I booked a twin room. The room is compact and has cooking facilities. This hotel allows us to leave our luggages while we are away to Kyoto and Osaka. When we come back to check in, our luggages are already taken up to our room. Even though the working hours of the reception is between 9am to 18:00 pm, the night staff is very helpful and polite, so no worry if you need to check in late or check out early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- View More Photos Stay in Ueno and experience Tokyo's northern gateway. Close to the busy areas of Marunouchi and Akihabara but with a character all its own, Ueno features an amazing park, museums, and many delicious restaurants. Stay with us for a while to see all the are has to offer and make the most of the kitchenettes equipped in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Hotels.com, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Expedia, Rakuten, HostelWorld, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mystays Ueno Iriyaguchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Higashi Ueno Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Ueno Iriyaguchi Tokyo, Japan