It was a excellent value for money accommodation for my family and I.
Being in close proximity to Ueno station (about 10 min walk with backpack), with fully-packed restaurant choices (Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Korean) and 24-hour supermarket are superb.
The 1-bedroom apartment is well-sized and complete amenities including heater, aircon, internet access, TV, microwave oven, stove, water kettle, refrigerator, basin, bowls, plates and cutlery. Comfortable quilts were provided. All included in the price that we paid.
Included in premise include vending machine for drinks, washing machine and dryer. The compound is restricted to apartment guests and staff only, so it is very safe.
Would definitely stay for for all my trips to Tokyo. Thank you for the cosy and value for money stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- View More Photos Stay in Ueno and experience Tokyo's northern gateway. Close to the busy areas of Marunouchi and Akihabara but with a character all its own, Ueno features an amazing park, museums, and many delicious restaurants. Stay with us for a while to see all the are has to offer and make the most of the kitchenettes equipped in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Rakuten, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mystays Ueno Iriyaguchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Higashi Ueno Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Ueno Iriyaguchi Tokyo, Japan