A great place to stay for exploring Asakusa area (temples and markets) and very easy access to see the rest of Tokyo. The staff are friendly and helpful. The room was a good size for the price with all amenities you could want - and had a balcony. I recommend the river side as you have a clear view of the river and sky tower. Only 3 stops to Ueno station by subway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Internet access.Free WiFi at lobby area. English speaking concierge is attending to support your travelling and business in Japan.Free Ramen snack service.Every night between 21:30-23:00Free communal open air bath at top floor for guests.Using Hyper soft water at Communal bath.Breakfast:6:45am to 9:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dormy Inn Express Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Asakusa Hotel Taito
- Dormy Hotel Taito
- Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Tokyo, Japan