“A different type of burger”

Kua Aina, Ikebukuro Sunshine City
Reserve a Table
Ranked #73 of 5,511 Restaurants in Toshima
Neighborhood: Ikebukuro
Neighborhood: Ikebukuro
Reviewed February 23, 2019

Easy location on my way to Sunshine City in Ikebukuro.
It is a different (Hawaiian) and surprising approach to the famous hamburger concept.
Great quality burger in a very pleasant atmosphere. Interesting place.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I went for the pineapple burger, with the Hawaii soda. Very tasty indeed!
The meat was grilled perfectly and

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Tzachi1981
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Tried Kia Aina while visiting Sunshine City Shopping. Very hungry so chose here, not disappointed. Had the Cobb salad, popcorn shrimp and chicken fingers. All were good and came out fast.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin!! I first came to Kua Aina in 2013 when I visited Japan with my sister, and since then we have returned to the country in 2014 and now 2018. Each time we always joke that we are most looking forward to having a Hawaiian burger. The food is always incredible - tastes so good and always piping hot, the service is always so amazing and friendly, they have a brilliant easy to read English menu and the place is decorated beautifully too. Honestly surprised this place isn’t 5* review. Everything we have ordered is always just as good as the last meal (the staff should know us by name by now as we are there so much ). Would 100% recommend this place and we look forward to returning many more times whilst in the country now and in the future.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank fransextonx
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

I was surprised to see a Hawaiian burger restaurant in Japan, complete with the plastic model representations commonly found! I tried to explain in broken Japanese some food alterations, which was completely unnecessary as they spoke perfect English! Burger and Avo sandwich were great, very prompt service and great atmosphere. We liked that this was away from the crowds and the food court in Sunshine City, had a relaxed feel.

Date of visit: April 2018