Lowest prices for your stay
$84
$66
Fully refundable before Tue, Mar 5
Breakfast included
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews soup private room single room quiet street cafe ikebukuro tokyo toilet budget yen solo neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2012

rather expensive for a budget hotel. dont go for the food at the cafe but pls try the other nice food otw from hotel to jr ikeburo station. the ramen shop just before going down the stairs to the station is fantastic! room is extremely small and so is the toilet. we are glad we only had a short stay.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sweeteners
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've been this week at Tokyo and I've been at Ikebukuro Hotel.
The staff was wonderful, the bed very confortable and the Sakura cafe a good place for relaxing with a beer after a sight-seeing day.
Congrats people I'll come back soon :)

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank J0rdiV
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on a school excursion with a group of 18 people. This hotel is on either side of the road and on one side was 15 of the people and on the other was 3 of us. The room was terrible with only one double bed and then a lounge to sleep on. It smelt weird and weird music played and we could not turn it off. The bathroom was small. Breakfast was the worst! All you could eat it said! Yes all you could eat of toast and water. This was in a smoking area too!
Overall don't stay here its not worth your time!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Harry R
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This hotel is a good entry point to Tokyo. Japanese style room is good for 3. Quiet street ouside with backpacker cafe next door that attracts people from many countries and always has a good atmosphere.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Morten D
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I had a single room that is on the second floor. The receptionist was wonderful in that she saw that I had a lot of things and gave me the room 3 hrs earlier for me to store my stuff. The room was small by international standards but big by Japan standards.

The free LAN cable allowed me to plug in my wireless adaptor for wifi in my room, that made checking the weather and such much easier as I do not speak Japanese!

Although I was located just above the cafe, the noise level was low and there were no odd smells when I had the window open to air the room. The air conditioner was noisy enough to act as white noise! But not loud enough to cause any problems.

The attached toilet was small but clean and I loved the mini bath tub inside as it was a wonderful therapy after a long day of walking and hauling stuff the whole day.

Date of stay: June 2012