Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019

I was here for five nights and found everything to my liking, with no complaints or issues whatsoever. Clearly, the Bellclassic caters largely to weddings as the decor of the cavernous lobby indicates. The place had an elegant but somewhat austere and characterless feel to it.
I chose not to eat at the hotel, opting instead for takeout breakfast from nearby convenience stores, or from the excellent bakery at the JR station, or even at Starbucks.
The rate through Booking.com was reasonable, about ¥9,500 per night.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Very nice rooms, good location and good breakfast
Rooms are not big, but VERY good ! with everything you can think of.
Breakfast was better then most hotels with the same pricing...
Staff is helpful.
They have a non-smoking rooms as well.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Hotel room is small which is to be expected for Tokyo. Staff is friendly and courteous, but housekeeping is sloppy as the office chair in my room is moldy and stained. The biggest problem for my poor rating, however, is the horrible wifi connection. The signal is extremely weak and prone to sudden drop off, and when connected the speed is no better than dial-up. I could not get any work done at all since opening a document remotely takes forever. Stay here only if you have no need for wifi. For everybody else, stay someplace else.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2018

I've been staying for 4 nights in this hotel. It is really very good and elegant and on conveniant location, about one hour by Monorail and Yamanote line from Haneda Airport.
The Single room was relativelly small (which I like) with all facilities: safe, mini fridge, tea/coffee facilities, slippers, room robe. Very clean and well maintained room with separate toilet and bathroom (also with all facilities and toiletteries). The service was excellent, the people very kind and attentive, but I noticed, that all of them didn't speak English well. The clientelle is mostly Japanese, I don't remember I meet some other European or American.
I came around midnight and I was received very kindly; I even got some welcome
gifts and in the fridge was the free bottle of water.
The breakfast was very tasty and abundant (English or American and Japanese).
The price for the room was not very low, but acceptable for such quality.
I think it is Hotel for Japanese businessmen and for weddings.
The only minus is, that I liked to stay in the room till noon (official check out is at 11 am) and I should pay for it around 1300 Yen.

Room tip: The hotel is nearby railway station, but all the rooms are quiet, if the window is closed
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Partner and I stayed here for 8 nights in twin bed as other options weren't available at the time of booking. Service is impeccable! Always greeted and seen off when entering and leaving the hotel. Staff were very friendly and polite. Housekeeping of the rooms was great. The room itself was quite comfortable, a bit more spacious than other Japanese hotels I've stayed at. Hotel itself is located less than 5 minutes walk to the JR Otsuka station and is directly opposite a Lawson (convenient store). Excellent location! Would definitely love to stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017