From Narita airport, we purchased limousine bus tickets to Hotel Metropolitan. In rush hour traffic, it took close to one hour to reach the hotel.
- Great location / close proximity to Ikebukuro metro station along the JR Line
- Free wifi in lobby
- It's very easy to exchange currency at a machine located in the lobby (the machine does not accept Canadian dollars)
- Clean, quiet room
- Washroom was fully stocked with toiletries (toothbrushes, combs, etc.)
- Shiseido brand of facewash was available in the washroom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located for leisure and business travelers, only 3 minutes’ walk from Ikebukuro station, one of major hubs in Tokyo. Direct access from Narita and Haneda airports by the Airport Limousine Bus. Four department stores, shops, restaurants and bars are nearby. Great location for shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Toshima
- Metropolitan Tokyo Hotel
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro Japan