We stayed for four nights in a 4.5 tatami room. We had a mixed experience that leads me to say I would recommend other area hostels over staying at Kimi.
- Location: near large transportation hub. Everything available nearby that you could need.
- Free Wifi: worked well in our third floor room.
- Room Size: was worried 4.5 would be small for two people, but built in storage to store bags helped to make the room more comfortable.
- Inexpensive: really, really cheap.
- Noisy: you can hear everything from the other rooms day or night...
- Common areas: the kitchen and bathrooms weren't very clean and both very out of date and poorly laid out.
The best way I can describe the stay was that it wasn't a place that I looked forward to returning to each night.More
- Free Internet