Stayed 2 nights here in the economy double (we prefer a double!!). Small 18sqm room but packed with all you need. The bathroom is a masterpiece of design and engineering. Bed was comfortable (not soft) and the room well airconditioned and soundproofed.
All the staff we met were friendly and efficient.
The hotel is 300m from everything you look for in Tokyo: shopping, food, attractions, nightlife plus the railway station that will connect you to other popular places like Shinagawa, Shinjuku, Harujuku etc etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of this exciting city, just three minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro and subway stations providing easy access to Shinjuku, Shinjuku and Tokyo Dome. This newly opened hotel is right in the centre of the entertainment, nightlife, shopping, business and restaurant precinct, but also just minutes to Sunshine City including aquarium and observatory deck, Namja Town, Ancient Orient Museum and Japan Traditional Crafts Centre. Ideal hotel for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The B Ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Ikebukuro Hotel Toshima
- The B Ikebukuro Tokyo, Japan