With a warmer staff the stay would have be perfect. Large rooms, excellent location near Ikebukuro station and an unforgettable breakfast. What can an European tourist ask for more in Tokyo? Forget Shinjuku and Large Western hotel with american tourist in Large bermudas: this is a place for japanese were non-japanese are anyhow more than welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of this exciting city, just three minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro and subway stations providing easy access to Shinjuku, Shinjuku and Tokyo Dome. This newly opened hotel is right in the centre of the entertainment, nightlife, shopping, business and restaurant precinct, but also just minutes to Sunshine City including aquarium and observatory deck, Namja Town, Ancient Orient Museum and Japan Traditional Crafts Centre. Ideal hotel for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your the b tokyo ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Ikebukuro Hotel Toshima
- The b Tokyo Ikebukuro Japan