This hotel is very nice. It is extremely clean and modern inside. It is only a few minutes walk from outside the ikebukuro station via the east exit. By the way if you can't find a sign that says east exit, follow the signs to north exit and you will then pick up the signs for east exit we walking to the hotel.
Check in/out was easy and quick. The member of staff spoke enough English for us to get checked in. Didn't have to use them for anything else. It's best to do lots of research before coming to Japan, and make plans of for what you want to do and how to get there. It makes your trip so much easier and enjoyable.
My husband and I stayed in a basic double room. We were concerned about the bed size but it turned out to be a UK size double bed (which is what we are used to in the UK anyway!). The rooms are compact but this is japan after all. We had enough room at the end if the bed to lay our suitcases on the floor with our clothes piled in them. The shower is definitely a highlight. Great to wake you up for a busy day in tokyo!
We had breakfast included. Not a great deal of western choices but there is cereal, toast and fruit juices. To be honest why would you want to fill up on that when you there is all that yummy Japanese food in tokyo to try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of this exciting city, just three minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro and subway stations providing easy access to Shinjuku, Shinjuku and Tokyo Dome. This newly opened hotel is right in the centre of the entertainment, nightlife, shopping, business and restaurant precinct, but also just minutes to Sunshine City including aquarium and observatory deck, Namja Town, Ancient Orient Museum and Japan Traditional Crafts Centre. Ideal hotel for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Agoda, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Expedia, Rakuten, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The B Ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Ikebukuro Hotel Toshima
- The B Ikebukuro Tokyo, Japan