Open today: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family photo for Japan trip

It was an excellent experience to wear kimono and have a photo with family together!The staffs were... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2019

from $615.12
from $123.02
from $85.17
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2018

It was a nice experience and we liked it a lot .It was a great experience for my mom and me . We looked beautiful in the traditional kimono's.Thank you

Date of experience: May 2018
Kimonojapan M, オーナー at Kimono Me, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience and the nice photo with us ❤

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Kimono Me is a brilliant idea and conveniently located in the foyer of Hotel Metropolitan Ikebukuro. The two girls running the studio are delightful and happily fussed over me in selecting my kimono, tying up and adding flowers to my hair. They allowed me to walk around locations within the hotel and to take as many photos with our camera as we liked. A very good selection of kimonos for women, men and children and the cost was reasonable considering the many photos we took. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and a lovely memento of our time in Japan.

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kimonojapan M, オーナー at Kimono Me, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you very much for taking your time for the review. We are so glad that you were satisfied with our services. Thank you again :)

Reviewed July 9, 2018

my wife was very happy and exited to see she can were kimono and take photos and it was done by two very friendly ladies and whole family and friend love the result..

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your awesome review. We really appreciate you love our services. Have a nice day!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I was impressed by the cheerfulness and friendliness of staff, as well as beautiful kimonos. I hope to use Kimono Me again soon when I visit Tokyo next time.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kimonojapan M, オーナー at Kimono Me, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Thank you very much for coming Kimono Me!! and your awesome review ❤

Reviewed April 19, 2018

I love working with them. They are very polite and professional. You will love the pictures and the experience.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kimonojapan M, オーナー at Kimono Me, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review!