“pick a seat near by window”

Starbucks, Tokyo Skytree Solamachi Nishi 1F
Ranked #6 of 142 Coffee & Tea in Sumida
Reviewed May 13, 2019

my 2nd time visit this shop.
the 1st one I just bought the skytree tumbler and left as soon as I can.
but this time I took a seat near a window and did lots of conversations with my lovely friend.
very lucky I got window seat, the view was so gorgeous. you can see Skytree tower and the food stand. and at that time is Golden week holiday and as usual there are Koi no bori sets around Skytree and Solamachi area

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed September 14, 2017

This Starbucks is in a great location in the mall.Also,it was busy .The service provide excellent.This place is quick & cheap and good for tourist.we enjoyed drinking after my family shopping and it great time to refresh our energy.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2016

This Starbucks is in a great location. As we exited visited the Skytree, it was a nice and quick treat to get a green tea!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Normal Starbucks. But this one was quite busy. Not a good choice to go mid morning on a weekend. But the coffee was good.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed December 27, 2015

ALthough it is typical of the many Starbucks located throughout Tokyo - that being said they are all of an amazing standard & provide excellent service & some unique tasting coffees. Keep an eye out for Starbucks while travelling around as they provide a quick & cheap source of sustenance on your travels.

Date of visit: December 2015