“Dinner for my birthday ”

Sky Lounge Top Of Tree
Reserve a Table
Ranked #6 of 2,905 Restaurants in Sumida
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Perfect view and cheap compared to other restaurants around the place.
Great service,good food,. Perfect view. A must try on your visit to Tokyo.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 29, 2018

The restaurant was a little hard to find. We had a reservation for dinner and just a few people to ask for information but it was totally worth it.
The restaurant is beautiful, with an incredible view. The food was delicious and has very nice options of drinks.
I celebrated my bday over there. They misspelled my name on the desert but I don't really care. Can't blame it on them. lol
It had a lounge ambiance, with nice music, I really enjoyed my time. We had the menu pre fixed.
The staff was ok. Not too nice, not bad, just ok.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We arrived near closing time for lunch. They kindly accepted to serve lunch for us and even offered some vegan options specially for me.
The view of Tokio Sky Tower is magnificent from the restaurant.
The food was nice to look at and delicious. I certainly would go back again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place to relax and enjoy the view of Tokyo. Overlooking the city at high level so the view is very nice but the beverage is not good. Staff are friendly and can communicate in English.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We had dinner at Sky Lounge in July, on my birthday. As we booked the table two months ahead and requested window table, it was confirmed. (keep in mind that there are different time slot to determine if you get a window seat or not. Weird, something like window table only can be booked at 18:00/19:30/etc need to refer to its website)
We were served by Kumagai san, a very sweet girl. She tried her best to explain every single dish to us, proactively ask if we would like her to take pictures for us.
Food was good, portion could be slightly bigger (even though we have an Asian stomach, no offense) . We spent like JPY11000 for two. Great dining experience.
However, if you are looking for places to celebrate special occasions, Sky Lounge Top of Tree would definitely make your day a great day. good value, good price.

Date of visit: July 2017