We had a pleasant stay at this hotel. The room is complete with all the basic necessities like -cooker, oven, fridge, TV, etc. Very clean as well. :) Another plus is that it is near the subway stations in Asakusa.
The downside is just that the room is quite small and the sink is placed outside the bathroom which then makes the surrounding area wet.
Overall, it is worth the money!!! I will definitely stay at this hotel again in my future trips in Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an amazing view of the Tokyo Skytree® just outside your window. Our hotel is in an excellent location, with the best of Tokyo's traditional downtown districts, Asakusa and Ryogoku. Stay in one of our special Deluxe View rooms for the perfect experience. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel MyStays Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Asakusa Hotel Sumida
- Hotel MyStays Asakusa Tokyo, Japan