This was my 4th year staying at the WMT Asakusa. It represents great value for money . I don't spend a great deal of time in my room while on holiday, so having ultra-luxury is not important for me. What's important is all there ... free internet, desk, tv, phone, fridge, microwave, and especially the on-site laundry machines. One of the biggest drawcards of this hotel for me is the cheap bike rental - just 1000yen for a month (shorter times available too) is less than you'd pay for a single day in many other countries. Cycling around Tokyo is a great way to see the city, and being able to rent the bike from your hotel is super-convenient. Areas such as Ginza, Akihabara, Asakusa and Jimbocho can all be reached easily on bike within a half hour's (easy) ride.
The hotel is in a quiet suburb - but Post Office, Supermarket, Subway and convenience stores are all within a block of the hotel.
The reception staff are all super-friendly and helpful, making a stay at WMT Asakusa always a pleasure. For sure I'll be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an amazing view of the Tokyo Skytree® just outside your window. Our hotel is in an excellent location, with the best of Tokyo's traditional downtown districts, Asakusa and Ryogoku. Stay in one of our special Deluxe View rooms for the perfect experience. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel MyStays Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Asakusa Hotel Sumida
- Hotel MyStays Asakusa Tokyo, Japan