“All you can eat Japanese hot pot”

Nabezo, Shinjuku East Entrance
Reserve a Table
Ranked #5 of 11,257 Restaurants in Shinjuku
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Description: Our restaurant, Nabezo is specialized in ShabuShabu and Sukiyaki. Each staff would show you how to cook ShabuShabu and Sukiyaki to tell you speciality of Nabezo and make the customer have unforgettable experiences. Fortunately, we have customers from all over the world. Therefore, we have some staffs who can speak several languages not to make foreign customers feel barrier of languages. We look forward to seeing you. Thank you.
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Great food and service. We loved it so much that we visited twice in our short stay in Tokyo. Ice cream was my favourite. Special mention to our waitress Yukari who is very friendly and fluent in English.

Date of visit: April 2019
912rajil, Guest Relations Manager at Nabezo, Shinjuku East Entrance, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Hi, it’s Yukari. Thank you for lovely review. I’m really happy that you had quality time at our restaurant. I had a blast talking with you guys!! Thanks again :)

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Was deciding between Nabezo and another popular chain of Shabu Shabu. Decided to try Nabezo and glad I did. Meat quality is good (we only got the basic meat option), and staff are very proactive in offering meat refills. Vegetables you can get yourself. This makes it a much more relaxing environment to eat as at the other chain of Shabu Shabu, everything had to be ordered through the waiters, things came slowly and in small portions. Service here is very good, we had Yukari Ueno help us with the translations and make the finishing dishes for us. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: April 2019

Thank you for coming to our restaurant twice during your stay!! I’m very lucky that I could serve you on both days. I hope you will come back to Japan and come see us again. Yukari :)

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Food was excellent and service was outstanding! Very friendly inviorment. Off the beaten path and worth it!

Date of visit: May 2018
912rajil, Guest Relations Manager at Nabezo, Shinjuku East Entrance, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you very much for kind review.we hope to see again.That service calls omotenashi in Japanese.
I glad heard about you had great time with us.come back again when you in tokyo.

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Miyavi Katsumi is a good stuff, she did very good service !! 5 star for her ! Xxoo
Food good !!! Location good!!!
Enjoy the time with this restaurant;)
Sha bu Sha bu soup is a little bit light, but can taste food original flavour.
好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好吃好

Date of visit: April 2019
912rajil, Guest Relations Manager at Nabezo, Shinjuku East Entrance, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Thank you for your lovely comment<3 I'm Miyabi! I'm soooo glad you had a great time at our restaurant!!!
If you come Japan, please visit us! I'm looking forward to seeing you again:) Thank you so much.

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

We are in Japan for the first time and wanted to try Shabu Shabu and found Nabezo through our online search. Unfortunately we arrived at a different Nabezo location than what we reserved online but Raji who greeted us at the front desk graciously allowed us to stay even though we were at the wrong location. We also met our fantastic and friendly server Yukari who to our luck, spoke English fluently and so patiently answered all of our questions. We had a great lunch thanks to Raji and Yukari! Thank you for being so helpful!

1  Thank pikadaisy

Thank you for coming to our restaurant and sharing lovely time with us!! I hope you enjoyed exploring the city and went back to LA safely. Please come back to Japan someday again and come visit us. Looking forward to seeing you again :)
-Yukari
Im glad heard that you had great time with us!!
I hope to see you again!
That service calls omotenashi in japanese
Raji