“What you see is what you get.... Excellent...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
busyrumbl...
Singapore, Singapore
“What you see is what you get.... Excellent Apartment”
Reviewed December 16, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

This is our first time to Japan. Our family of 4 visited Tokyo from 8 Dec to 12 Dec. Tokyo is an excellent country despite the complicated railway networks which I am still confused with.

Regarding my stay, the apartment like I mentioned above, what you see is what you get. The stay was a pleasant one. Clean, comfy and warm. I requested for a TV And Alan has a small TV ready for us upon our arrival. When we had questions for Alan during our stay there, his reply was always prompt,

The location was conveniently located. The walk was about 15 minutes from Oji Station to the aapartment. There are a convenience store near the apartment. Food is of no issue too. Noodles shop, Mos Burger, KFC, bakery are all within walking distance. There is also a supermarket near Oji Station.

If you like a location which is away from busy streets but convenient, Alan's apartment is definierly a good choice for consideration.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dec 17, 2015
Hi Candy, I am so glad you enjoyed my home! I also appreciate that your family took very good care of the apartment.

I did just want to respond to your comment regarding distance from the station: it is actually only about 6-8 minutes on foot from the station, and you can confirm this on Google Maps. I apologize if the fastest route was not clear, but I will take note of this and make sure my future guests are aware of it. Thanks again!
Kristinsh...
“Mr”
Reviewed September 30, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

What a Great place to stay at . nice quiet neighborhood with friendly people. We found the house to be comfortable, quiet and clean. Close to train.We were able to go anywhere and everywhere. very helpful. We missed our flight and arrived late,Alan took the time to ask a friend to meet us at house to show us around.Good people!

Destinati...
“Feeling home in Tokyo”
Reviewed August 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We are warmly recommending this rental in Tokyo! Location is good. Easy access to a JR line station and thus Central Tokyo and outskirts of Tokyo.
Alan, the owner has been very helpful and friendly. Promptly answering all our questions.
Flat was clean and of a good size to our family of four.
Tokyo being hot and humid over Summer, we particularly appreciated to possibility of being able to wash our clothes.
This rental had been easy, satisfactory and flexible.

Aug 18, 2015
Hi Catherine,

It was a real pleasure to host you and your family. You took excellent care of my home and were always quick to reply to messages. If you or any of your friends are looking for a place to stay in Tokyo in the future, I hope you will keep me in mind!

Cheers,
Alan
4walkertr...
Osaka Prefecture, Japan
“Clean and convenient”
Reviewed August 3, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Easily slept family of four. 15 minute walk from Oji station so close to JR and metro lines.
Functional apartment with everything provided. Wifi available and Alan was very helpful and responsive to any questions.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and value
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 4, 2015
Hi Kimi, thanks again for your stay; it was a pleasure to host your family. I appreciate that you kept the place very clean and were communicative!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing