Right next to Higashi Shinjuku station which provides direct subway access to both Shibuya and Shinjuku. Hotel is also walking distance to both Tokyo's Korea town and the 'dodgier'' side of Shinjuku.
Room and washroom is clean and bigger than some others in Tokyo. Perfect for a good night sleep after a day out walking.
Front desk speaks good English so check in was hassle free. Hotel let's us leave our luggage with them after we check out while we wondered around Tokyo before heading for the airport.
Would recommend for those looking for a value bunking place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi-Shinjuku first opened on April 1, 2007, in the energetic business and shopping hub of Tokyo in the Higashi-Shinjuku prefecture. The hotel provides business and leisure travelers with direct access to Shinjuku Station, the largest train station in Japan.The hotel's contemporary, streamlined accommodations create a serene environment for guests to relax and retire to, away from the busy streets of Tokyo. This Shinjuku hotel's amenities, including secure accommodation and elevator access, expansive breakfast buffet at the hotel's restaurant Royal Host, and traditional Chinese menu at Bamiyan restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Higashi Hotel Shinjuku
- Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku Tokyo