The hotel is new, great location, just next to the train station, a lot of food restaurant around you. The room is small but clean. The internet super fast, welcome to Tokyo. It was a free wifi, included in the rate. We were so happy to stay there. The price is really reasonable. We'd like to stay there again for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi-Shinjuku first opened on April 1, 2007, in the energetic business and shopping hub of Tokyo in the Higashi-Shinjuku prefecture. The hotel provides business and leisure travelers with direct access to Shinjuku Station, the largest train station in Japan.The hotel's contemporary, streamlined accommodations create a serene environment for guests to relax and retire to, away from the busy streets of Tokyo. This Shinjuku hotel's amenities, including secure accommodation and elevator access, expansive breakfast buffet at the hotel's restaurant Royal Host, and traditional Chinese menu at Bamiyan restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Expedia, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Higashi Hotel Shinjuku
- Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku Tokyo