This hotel is very good for following reasons;
1. very close to Shinjuku Station which is largest and biggest station in the world. You can go anywhere in Tokyo faster and easier.
2. window is opening. There are a lot of hotels in Shinjuku whose window is unopenable. It makes me mad. You can ventilate easier even after you smoke.
3. reasonable room charge. Many hotels in Shinjuku have higher room charge with lower quality.
4. silent. This hotel is smaller than others in Shinjuku. There is no one who talks loud and bother your rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the business center of Tokyo, and steps away from Shinjuku Station's West Exit, Kadoya Hotel offers 94 rooms of 13 types. We offer the best convenience in the city with easy train access to Ginza, Roppongi, Shibuya, Ikebukuro, and other major destinations in Tokyo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Rakuten, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kadoya Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kadoya Hotel Shinjuku, Tokyo