“Amazing”

and up
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 【Recommendation】Robot Restaurant is a unique entertainment experience!Japanese culture meets robots and bring you to a new world of entertainment!Anyone from adults to children can come and enjoy our amazing show!(The show is approximately 90 mins.)
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Eat before you go there as the food isn't up to much but other than that you will not be disappointed. Weird. Extraordinary . Mental. Crazy. Utterly brilliant, well worth a visit!!

1 Thank stugisk

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great in all aspects”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

First I have no idea what some say the food is not edible, you must have extremely high standards. It is no T-bone steak meal, but you get a boxed meal, it is good as a boxed meal, better than a cup of mr noodles. I ate it, was fine for me. Had 2 drinks with it plus the tea(which was the worst of it but I needed to drink... Sake is a bit strong there).

As for the show, loud and cool. Lots of dancing and even a close up with the robots, one kind of hugged me. Lol.

Highly recommend, not just if you are 20s. I'm near 30 and my friend (a girl) both found the show really cool. 2 thumbs up.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Johnny T
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“AGOG !!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

A simply superb and bizarre show rolled into one....don't miss it....you'll not be disappointed.

Food isn't the reason to go....the waiting room alone is worth it....

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Soik M
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Ask hotel for 2 for price of 1 coupon!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is one of my favourite things I did in japan. Our hotel booked it for us and gave us a 2 for the price of 1 coupon so it only cost 5000 yen for the both of us. To be honest I didn't even open my bento box as others have stated the food is rubbish. I was here to drink and have fun, which we most certainly did. It is outrageous, sexy and most of all hilarious. Get yourself a few tins of "strong" and enjoy!!! You won't regret it!

7 Thank adamlikesthings
Rishon Lezion, Israel
283 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 219 helpful votes
“Crazy and awesome show”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

It's a show and not a restaurant so don't count on food (it's very basic) but awesome thing to go to and remember so highly recommended! It's one of the few shows where you can take pictures by the way.

1 Thank N K