“Wow! Just Wow!”

and up
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 【Recommendation】Robot Restaurant is a unique entertainment experience!Japanese culture meets robots and bring you to a new world of entertainment!Anyone from adults to children can come and enjoy our amazing show!(The show is approximately 90 mins.)
Minneaoplis, MN
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Wow! Just Wow!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Only in Tokyo, people. The show starts with waiting in the mirrored bedazzled lounge for your showtime. You can buy beer and sake while waiting, which helps with the wowness. As a clue about what you are about to experience, there is a sign that says, in so many words, anyone caught making fun of the "stuff" they are about to experience will be thrown out. OK. Then you are led down a couple flights of bejeweled and mirrored stairs, I mean really bejeweled and mirrored, into the lair of the Robots and scantilly clad dancers below. And from there, no words can describe it. Only in Tokyo, is all I can say. The show is a little racy, but that is not the main attraction, the main attraction is THE SHOW! And wow. Just wow. Oh, yeah, don't eat here. You can get a beer and there is food...but not really. Eat first, then come, sit back and prepare to be ... wow.

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“I didn't know I had so much fun”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I didn't know I had so much fun in robot restaurant and it was my highest point for my summer Tokyo trip. I heard so much about this robot show. Oh yes, it's more of a show than a restaurant. Basically, you need to book your seat in advance via their hotline otherwise walkin can be very difficult to get a seat. Like many reviewers have said, food sucks. Sucks big time folks and that's why I ate a proper dinner before I came here. As a matter of fact, once when the show starts, you totally forgotten to eat coz you'll be busy enjoying the show.
The show itself was absolutely phenomenal. I think there were 3 or 4 sets or themes to the show. The turnover for every theme was quick and slick. It's simply amazing how they transform such a tiny place into a different theme. By the way, this place not solely for man. Woman are welcome too. The performing girls not really wearing skimpy and eye-popping outfit like many have mentioned, it's juz outfit that need to match the theme. You can take video or pictures but sadly, only robots that we can take picture with at the end of the shows. The girls won't be taking picture with the audience. What a waste. Anyhow, for pricing wise, I thought a little bit expensive considering the food is bad. Maybe they can reduce them a bit or improve on the food.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank shagit
Manila, Philippines
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great Show! Incredible!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

There was a lot of hesitation for us to go to this show. First, because it's in Kabukicho which is popular for girlie bars. Second, usually shows tend to bore us.

This however was pretty good. Synchronized dancing, cool light shows and the big LED's really made it a high-tech show. It's pretty fun and when you drink, it becomes more fun. I think you would want a cosplay experience when you go to Japan, so I think this would be it. Children are welcome too, however, Girls are wearing quite skimpy clothing.

The major why it got 4 stars is the food. If we won't rate it, the show is good tour place for a night, but once is already enough!

3 Thank WRGopenRoad
Espoo, Finland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“mind=blown”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Simply the most entertaining show I've seen anywhere. But go have something to eat and drink beforehand, in a real restaurant.

3 Thank toveri
Ottawa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Just go”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

No, seriously, just go. The food was terrible, but I could not have cared any less. The show itself was so bizarre, unique and spectacular that it was one of the highlights of my trip. Flashing lights blasting you to the point of developing a seizure, girls in skimpy outfits, battling robots, dancing robots with rollerskates and clown wigs, the whole thing makes no goddamn sense, yet I loved every second of it. I can't quite describe what I saw, to be honest.

When people ask what I did in Japan, this is usually the first thing I bring up. Don't second-guess it, don't "consider it", just pick up the phone, reserve, and go. You will *not* see anything like this anywhere else in the world.

7 Thank MattOttawa