“Lovely beef dish”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

We had the braised beef with balsamic for two people and the other person had chicken pasta. Really tasty. Good size portion of pasta and the beef was so tender and delicious you didn’t need anything else with it. Staff friendly. English menu provided and chatted with limited English. Reasonably priced. Alcoholic drinks available. Recommended

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

We went to have just pizza at this restaurant. While we ordered the food, the staff forced us to order drinks for each person. We didn’t want to but since we had made our mind to eat pizza, when went ahead and ordered juices (very highly priced for what we got).

The pizzas arrived, which were about average in taste as compared to other Italian pizzas. We wanted to order another for takeaway, the guy replied extremely rudely twice “NO TAKEAWAY NO TAKEAWAY”. This was uncalled for, he could have refused politely.

When we went to pay the bill, I saw he charged us cover charge, which was not notified to us. It was not clear what taxes he charged. Hence, I asked for the bill. He refused and said “I don’t give receipts”. Having traveled quite a bit, I was extremely surprised at the behaviour of this man and his refusal to give a bill. Also he took only cash.

I wish I had not gone to Arrows Club, which wasted my money, my time and was a very bad experience overall.

Wouldn’t recommend at all.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank AninditaDe
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Our family of four went here in March and have fond memories of the tasty pizza, and very friendly staff. I had the Japanese beef pizza, and it was delicious. Our kids were tired and wanted some western food, this place was perfect as it was cosy, warm, and welcoming. We had a nice conversation about our country with the staff. We were all very happy here.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2016

We had planned to go and check out the places around Shijuku Station but when the rain arrived we decided to go closer to our hotel, Citadines Shinjuku. We chose Arrows Club because it looked inviting and cosy. The staff were friendly and there was an English menu. We ate a delicious pizza and cheese cake ice cream with beer and wine. It was still pouring with rain outside and the owner gave us an umbrella to get us back to the hotel.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed November 7, 2015

A gem in Shinjuku. Try it and see. Fabulous restaurant with great food and friendly staff. Real Italian pizzas . Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. English speaking staff and menu. A great little restaurant. Go early to get a table. You can eat at the bar.

Date of visit: November 2015