“Small yet crowded coffee break ”

St-Marc cafe Shinjuku Mitsui building
Reserve a Table
Ranked #17 of 407 Coffee & Tea in Shinjuku
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Very crowded and seats are quite close to next tables .
The place is quite small .
Just a place to have a coffee break and snacks

Note : not great coffee

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

This was my first barista coffee in Japan and it was a great start! A very westernised chain cafe with friendly staff. The coffee was good and strong and the menu looked good too. I would definitely return for breakfast.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

This wasn't our first time visiting a chococro outlet. The chococro, is basically croissanr with flavored fillings. The best in my opinion is the original, which is the chocolate flavor. They also have banana, strawberry and macha fillings. They have and outlet in Malaysia (Sunway Pyramid) but somehow the sweetness is slightly different, but delicious all the same.

Didn't quite enjoy the drinks though. Had the Iced Royal Milk Tea and Iced Cafe Au Lait but the taste was overwhelmed by the ice.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank tiaidrus
Reviewed May 18, 2017

We had lunch in this cafe. The cafe is located in an upper level, and it is relatively small, and was full with customers. We're waiting around 15min to get the seats. Order the steak, seafood soup, and cheese pasta for my daughter, all were delicious!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

I recently had the opportunity to try St.marc cafe here in Tokyo. I visited the Shinjuku branch and it was really crowded. My family waited a while and then found a place to sit and in the mean time, I went to order. We tried their original french toast and one with chocolate. It was really light and delicious. They also put ice cream on the side and it was so yummy! For drinks, we ordered lattes and they were also satisfying. My only issue was that the cafe didn't offer normal cheese sandwich unlike other Japanese cafes. Overall, there would definitely be a second visit!

Date of visit: April 2017