“Amazing way to see Tokyo!”

Tokyo Bike Tour - Day tour
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing way to see Tokyo!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had so much fun on this bike tour with Akio. He speaks good English, is knowledgeable of the sites we visited (history, culture, etc) and also adjusted his pace to my (slow) cycling pace. A highly recommended way to experience Tokyo. Something everyone should try when in Tokyo!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MissNg8

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A must especially if you are staying in Shinjuku - fun fun fun!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Well organised, a good balance of riding and sightseeing . Akio our tour guide was friendly and professional - just amazing ! I was worried 6 hours would be too long but it was a terrific day.
Lunch was delicious Japanese food and the bikes were new and perfect condition.
I would recommend this operator 100%. So much better that walking around - we covered approx 25kms. I can't wait to do another tour with Akio on our return to Tokyo. He is happy to take you anywhere you want eg Fish markets!!!

1 Thank Claudia C
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun, Friendly, and Thorough Bike Tour”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had a great time riding around Tokyo with Akio. We were able to visit several locations in Tokyo, thanks to our bikes. Akio did a great job of not just taking me to these places, but explaining some context - I learned how to purify myself (washing your hands in a set way) before entering a shrine, a bit about the two baseball teams in Tokyo, and some historical details about people in Aoyama Cemetery. I had lived in Tokyo several years before and been to some of the same places, but this time I came away with much better understanding. I'm really glad I did his tour and certainly recommend it to others visiting Tokyo!

Akio is also very well organized. The bikes are in perfect shape without any problems. It was also a rainy day, and Akio brought ponchos and towels to keep dry. His English is very good as well!

2 Thank mjlyons
Valle de Bravo, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Super Tour”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had a wonderful time with Aiko and Yuka. They are great guides and great people, friendly and sweet. We had lunch together and tour arround tokyo for 6 hours. Temples; shrines, moderns buildings and lots od laughter.
Would recomend this tour to all my friends.

1 Thank Anand D
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Tokyo on 2 wheels”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We arranged a cycling tour through Tokyo Bike Tours and had a great day cruising around the city.
The bikes were high quality and in prefect working order and the itinerary was interesting and perfectly paced. The tour is run by Aiko and he was a great guide, speaks good english and had a great knowledge of the history of the city. I would recommend Tokyo Bike Tours to anyone as a great way to explore Tokyo's sights.

Visited May 2013