Park Hyatt Tokyo
$319
$263
$256
  • Pool
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Shinjuku)
$224
$161
$138
$96
$303
$72
  • Restaurant
Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku(Shinjuku)
$92
$66
$177
$125
3,167 results
All reviewsnew york grilllost in translationpeak loungeny baraesop toiletriesbar and grilllive jazzbill murrayshinjuku stationwalk in closetbest hotel i have ever stayedcover chargetop floormt fujiyoyogi parkour honeymoonfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This hotel is gorgeous. I have been to Tokyo before but never to the Park Hyatt and was expecting a small room. I was blown away by the interior, the staff and extraordinary service. I was celebrating my 60th birthday with my daughters and a dear friend and the hotel went all out. I was treated to a gorgeous breakfast daily, amazing spa experiences and just a fantastic stay. I traveled the city which was beautiful but to come home to the Park Hyatt was a real joy. My Birthday dinner hosted by my dear friend at the hotel was truly one of my more memorable experiences. Thank you for everything.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jeffrey C
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel is one of the very very best hotels in Tokyo. Amazing views from rooms. we book mt fuji view room and city view rooms are equally good. Top class service as you would expect from such a quality hotel. Excellent knowledge and recommendations by the concierges. An outstanding world-class hotel. Excellent regular minibus shuttle to SHINJUKU station. There are many indian restaurant near by this hotel. Staff is ever ready to help you at any time. I am very much impressed by service of staff.

Room Tip: mt fuji veiw room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank honey00033
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Definitely one of the very best hotels in Tokyo. Amazing views from rooms up to the 50th floor. Top class service as you would expect from such a quality hotel. Excellent knowledge and recommendations by the concierges. An outstanding world-class hotel. Slightly out of the way but excellent regular minibus shuttle to sHINJUKU station. Fabulous Buffy breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frozzie-deluxe
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Park Hyatt is eye wateringly expensive (we paid over £350 per night, room only). At that price it needs to be flawless. It isn't flawless. We had a shocking check in - we arrived at 3pm (2 hours after check in started), and were told we would have to wait an hour and a half for our room as they only had smoking rooms available. This was because they had given too many guests late check outs (which should be given only when available I would think). We became rather stern and firm, and suddenly a room was found. It was a very nice room, but once checked in, we found an ashtray in it. It didn't smell like smoke, but it had an ashtray so must have been a smoking room - be careful about being fobbed off like this. When we complained we did get free access to the spa for our group, but honestly I can't see what the big deal is about the SPA - its merely 3 saunas surrounding a jacuzzi - I've been to much better spa's.

I would note that the Mandarin Oriental does check in in your actual room - no waiting at reception - that's how the service should be at this price.

Other things the hotel is lacking - no ipod dock, no multi-geography plugs (only US plugs whereas other hotels in Tokyo have US, UK and European plugs sockets). The security is not great - there is nothing stopping a non-guest from getting onto room floors. The decor is lovely, but very 90s. The bathroom is amazing, but let down by the bath being old. The hotel needs a little sprucing up and it would top of its game again, but right now it is lacking behind rivals.

It is located far from any public transport and far from Shinjuku (15 minute walk). It's quite a nice walk, but it doesn't score highly on location.

The breakfast is good, but lacking in choice when considering the price (£20 per person).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank natholian
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I'm going to make this really simply for you all. Do not hesitate. Book and stay here. This hotel is impossible to fault. The locations and views are out of this world! The staff are professional and super friendly. I want to go back!

Room Tip: Upgrade! And if you can afford it. Hit up New York steak house. Yummmmmm!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple