Have been before so know what to expect . Stayed 1 night in a basic room, not impressed ....small for that price. Then 4 night latter came back to a deluxe room....can not compare for about £24 a night extra....on the 25 floor. Had a trial period for Platinum membership which gives you free wifi, still can not understand why they still have to charge when you are paying over £150 a night but most 3 * hotels are free. The breakfast was 5* with Western food, can not fault the service and the room was spotless every day. The bus direct to both airports is very handy.
The shuttle bus to Shinjuku station runs every 20 min both ways or a 10 min walk.
The difference in price between a 3 * and Hyatt is about £50 a night but you can not compare...depends on your budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented High-rise Hotel with seven-story Atrium, situated in commercial area of Shinjuku, facing Shinjuku Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Shinjuku