The located is in the Shinjuku district, the hotel is ok if you want to be out of the way from the hustle and Bustle, on the hotel web site says only a ten minute walk to the main train station, I walked it twice couldn’t even get close to 10, it’s more like a comfortable 15 minute walk, the Hyatt does run a free regular shuttle bus that takes you to the Shinjuku shopping strip and Train station takes about a 5 minute trip, beats walking
We arrived late evening after taking the limousine bus which runs both ways Narita airport to the Hyatt about an hour drive and $30 each would use it again.
We booked the club room and have done this in other city and found it unusual here that we were not allowed to have breakfast in either areas of the hotel, had to be in the Regency Club Lounge that offered breakfast tea service and evening cocktails, compared to other hotels I’ve stayed in it was average for the price you pay.
All staff that we came into contact with where all very friendly and customer focused, the cleaning staff that did our room each day (4 nights) were excellent and very helpful.
Another down side is that you need to pay for internet access, 300 yen per day but it is per device. So if you have a number of devices the cost could mount up, although if you are in the club lounge you do get free Wi-Fi but you are paying a lot more for your room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented High-rise Hotel with seven-story Atrium, situated in commercial area of Shinjuku, facing Shinjuku Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Rakuten, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Shinjuku